By enabling and setting up geolocation on your child’s Android device, you will see up-to-date information about his/her location in Wokka Lokka.
Read also our article about Best Geolocation Apps
If your child has a Huawei or Honor smartphone, you need to make some settings for the Wokka Lokka app to work properly on that phone.
- Please first provide Wokka Lokka with all the requested permissions on your child’s phone that we ask for when we install the app on the phone.
- Next, proceed to the setup that is described below.
- On your child’s phone, please launch Settings. Next locate and select “Applications”.
- In the menu that will open select our application “Wokka Lokka” and select “Traffic statistics”.
- In the menu that appears go down to “Network Applications” and put all the sliders to the right position (on)
- Go back to one screen by clicking on the arrow in the top left corner. Select the item “Rights”. In the menu that appears, put the sliders as shown in the screenshot below:
- Go back to one screen by clicking on the arrow in the upper left corner. Select the “Notifications” item. In the menu that opens, put the sliders as shown in the screenshot below:
- Go back one screen by clicking on the arrow in the upper left corner. We select the item “Battery”. In the menu that opens, both sliders should be in the left position.
Return to the “Applications” menu. At the bottom of the screen in the middle, click on “Settings”. In the menu that opens, select “Special Access”:
- Next, select “Ignore Battery Optimization”. In the list look for our application “Wokka Lokka” and click on it. In the context menu that opens, select Allow.
- Go back to the Special Access menu and select Unlimited Data Access. In the menu that appears, look for our application and move the slider to the right position (enabled).
- Go back to the “Settings” menu and select the item “Battery” and in the opened menu click on the item “Lock screen closes applications”. Then find our application “Wokka Lokka” and set the slider to the left position (“off”).
- Return to the “Settings” menu and select the “Advanced settings” item. In the menu that appears, select the item “Location data. Under “Location Mode” select GPS, Wi-Fi and mobile networks.